Another VDP Designed Development for Memaar Al Morshedy. Where else in Egypt can you live by the lake in the middle of the dessert?
Lakefront is strategically located in one of the most vibrant and promising zones at the entrance of 6th of October City.
Lakefront is strategically planned to create the perfect integrated community with the residential and services buildings taking up 26% of the project. The other 74% is occupied by the greenery, lakes and jogging tracks, over a land of 37 acres. Each of the residential buildings consists of basement, ground floor and 5 residential floors, with a total of 1,302 units ranging from apartments and duplexes with varying areas starting from 109 sqm till 344 sqm, to suit all our customers’ needs. The services include a commercial mall, medical center, nursery and mosque to cover all the residents’ life requirements. The water surfaces take up a good portion of the overall area, as it includes the main lake as well as 4 other small lakes and 2 swimming pools.